ESSERE Associés advises management teams, boards and shareholders, from large public companies to private family-owned firms, cooperatives and start-ups, on the design and implementation of executive compensation packages, tailored to the needs of its clients and aligned with value-oriented business goals.
The governance and engineering of executive compensation : board of directors, executives and managers
Both in France and internationally
Our expertise : a multidisciplinary team, operational since more than fifteen years
- Gathering in France the largest number of senior practitioners, ahead of traditional anglo-saxon consulting firms
- Covering all facets of the governance and engineering of executive compensation : management, link with business strategy, finance, tax, legal, social…
- Federating a network of partners with complementary expertise : survey consultants, tax lawyers, plan administrators, actuaries, proxy solicitors, communication consultants…
- Contributing to the progress of corporate governance in France, including through active membership with IFA (French Institute of Directors) and regular contacts with issuers, investors and proxy agencies
- Solutions tailored to the specific needs of our clients
- Turnkey and operational solutions
- Listed companies : CAC 40, SBF 80, SBF 250
- Unlisted companies : patrimonial companies, startups, LBOs, associations, mutual societies, cooperatives ...
Remuneration, Salary, Executive compensation package, Corporate governance consultant, Executive compensation consultant, Status of corporate officers, Gouvernance, Corporate governance, Remuneration, Committee, AFEP-MEDEF, Say on Pay, Corporate officers, Executives, CEO, General shareholder meeting, Compliance, Human resources, Change management, Performance management, Training of executives, Taxes, Optimization, International mobility, Expatriation, Protection of executives, Unemployment, Retirement, Breach of contract, Insurance plan, Bonus, Incentive, Management package, LTI, Stock options, Restricted stock unit, Performance share, Phantom stock, Share matching, Warrant